So our induction got pushed to Monday morning at 8 am, as NICU had an emergency. They also had some staffing issues with the ECMO staff, if my little one needed it, over the weekend. So I get 3 more days to spend time and relax, and will be on schedule Monday morning.
Of course if I decide to go into labor all on my own I will keep you all updated 🙂
In other news, I had an ultrasound today, baby weighs about 6 pounds and 11 ounces and in the 23 percentile. Everything else looks good.
Ciao will update more if anything changes.